Photo booth and props are becoming popular nowadays. Wedding guests love posing with a variety of accessories in your photo booth, making your wedding much more memorable. A wedding photo booth is specially equipped with a background where the guests can be photographed. It has become an essential part of weddings as they make funny wedding pictures.
If you are looking for a company to photo booth for hire in Melbourne, you have arrived at the right place. Have a look at our various decorative elements which your guests will enjoy at your wedding.
Hire a photo booth in Melbourne which allows people to take images of themselves with minimum efforts. Read on, for ten best ways for props ideas for your wedding photo booth.
- Polaroid frames as photo booth props – The white frame is the synonym of instant printing. It is one of the great ideas for a portable wedding booth idea. Everyone loves Polaroid photo frames. Allowing the guests to photograph at different places. You can even customize your text design at the bottom of the frame. Use the name of the bride and groom with the date of the wedding.
- The classy photo booth props – The classic photo booth is a perfect idea. Mostly everyone knows about the photo booth and how it works. It is definite and compact. You can keep different kinds of props in the cabin to make sure your guests are having experimenting with the various props.
- Funny speech bubbles props – Speech bubbles are one of the most popular ones. The bubbles props are easily customized and easy to pose with too. It is like the most common ways to have an addition to your wedding. You can think of a few fantastic things to put on the speech bubble, or you can ask your decorator to show you some ideas and select from it.
- Faux Framed wall – The living room like photo booth looks best. Place this booth somewhere outdoor it will create beautiful decoration too. Select some vintage frames as props for the station and coach with some pillows and a wall. Guests can sit on the coach to take pictures or use the frames to create within the picture effect.
- Chalkboard – You need a big blackboard for such theme photo booth and then fill in the details on the board. Keeping the center empty so that guests can pose in between all the side details in front of it. You can even use some simple bubble props to use and mix-match a few of them.
- Wedding hash-tag – Almost all couples have their customized hash tag for their weddings. So, what you can do is to create a massive sigh in neon lights and have it adorned on the entrance on the wall of your wedding venue. Use some quirky fonts for your hash tag.
- A Floral backdrop – Design some whimsy and some flowery decoration as a photo booth. The natural or floral festooned backdrop will look gorgeous for your wedding photo booth. Make sure it looks like a garden filled with your favorite.
- The Instagram booth – You are going to upload a picture of your wedding hashtag anyways, so why not create an Instagram booth instead? Use the iconic Instagram filter frame with your wedding name on it whereas on the caption, you can put some hashtags props featuring your wedding date.
- Hanging lights – It is the perfect photo booth backdrop idea for a wedding, especially for evening photos. This photo zone will convey the atmosphere alike wedding with romance and mystery and also it will look fabulous. It also serves as an additional decoration for the wedding night. You can even add garland as a natural element to the display.
- Personalize props – If you are planning to keep personalized props, your guests won’t care about the photo booth backdrop. However, if you want one, you can hang up fairy lights and a colorful sheet along with it. It will look elegant yet straightforward while your guests will enjoy the personalize unique theme of props.
In a nutshell,
By using some of the above great props and photo booth ideas, your wedding will come live with it. Your guests will love and cherish the moments you spend at your wedding. Having such fun designs and a selection of props will make your day great entertainment.
Wedding booths have now become a part of a great atmosphere. It helps in naturally creating stunning images of ideas. It is a fun and exciting way to picture the guests and their wishes to the couple getting married. Photographing the essential shots that make up the wedding album is something that you will cherish. So, why not a photo booth hire for your grand day?